Beginner Obedience Group Classes
Name: Beginner Obedience Group Classes
Date: January 7, 2019
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST
For the dog just getting started in obedience, exercises include:
- Heel – sit, stay about turn, u-turn, walk on loose lead, hand signals used.
- Heel Free – sit, stay down, stay, stand, come. circle left circle right hand signals and verbal commands.
- Stand for Examination – sit stay at a distance, down stay at a distance, come when called hand signals used.
- Recall – provides the handler with the ability to call the dog and get an immediate response at all times, hand signals.
- Long Sit (1 minute) – allows the handler to have control of the dog when visitors come to the home, review all lessons.
- Long Down (3 minutes) – dog must remain in a down position., review all lessons.