Intermediate Obedience Group Classes
Name: Intermediate Obedience Group Classes
Date: September 10, 2018
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDT
For the dog just getting started in obedience, exercises include:
- Heel and Figure Eight – this shows whether the dog has learned to watch its handler and adjust its pace to stay with the handler.
- Heel Free – sit, down, stand, stay, come, and hand signals to command. Practice AKC Novice exercises.
- Stand for Examination – it is of great benefit when the dog needs hands-on care by a veterinarian.
- Recall – provides the handler with the ability to call the dog and get an immediate response at all times.
- Long Sit (1 minute) – allows the handler to have control of the dog when visitors come to the home.
- Long Down (3 minutes) – dog must remain in a down position.
- Broad Jump, High Jump
- Send Out