First Wednesday Connections 5/6/20 Virtual
Email Michael@chamberhp.com for Zoom meeting link
“Re-opening your workplace – What the new employment normal may look like.”
So, you have just been given the green light, or are planning ahead to that time when you are given the green light, to reopen your workplace. But what does that look like? For sure, it will not look like what you left. So, how do you reopen with a workplace that is compliant with appropriate guidelines (CDC Guidelines, the White House’s “Guidelines for Opening Up America Again”, State of Illinois, OSHA, etc.), conduct your business, and, at the end of the day, get work done?
Join labor and employment attorney, Kenneth A. Henry, Attorney at Law to learn:
- What about social distancing?
- Would you need, or be well-advised to, take the temperatures of each employee who returns?
- What if an employee declines to return, citing a potentially unsafe or unhealthful workplace? Can the employee be disciplined and/or discharged? And, if so, would the employee be eligible to receive unemployment benefits?
- How do you control outsiders coming into your workplace?
- And for how long will this “new normal” continue?
Registration necessary to receive meeting link